Friday, February 22, 2013

The Perfect Storm

Have you ever just had one of those No Good Very Bad Terrible Days?  Well today is definetly one of those days.  Actually I think I figured out a new word to describe it:  The Perfect Storm.  Yes, I am stealing these titles from other authors/movies but if the name fits...right?  We have had some complaints recently concerning different areas of  Dining Services running out of products.  I would like to personally apologize to you.  We have had some department restructuring and in the process a few things have really slipped through the cracks.  We are most definetly learning from our mistakes and things really should start looking up on Monday.  Wow, never thought I would look forward to a Monday, did you?  I want to say thank you to all of you who actually visit our site.  I love each and every comment, even the negative ones so please keep them coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment